NFL Forum Index NFL
Introduction of cheap NFL jerseys
 cheap nfl jerseys 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tackling To-Dos When You Have an Active Baby

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:29 am    Post subject: Tackling To-Dos When You Have an Active Baby Reply with quote

Tackling To-Dos When You Have an Active Baby

We are currently in the midst of adapting our life to a little one with a newfound skill: crawling. Itís so much fun seeing little ones gain new skills, but the downside is that I no longer have a stationary baby who I can simply set in the middle of a blanket when I have to run to the bathroom for a minute or while unloading the dishwasher. When babies canít get around on their own, life is certainly a lot simpler.My daughter was never much for getting into things. Somehow we avoided the opening all the drawers and taking everything out phase, but I am quite sure my son will be a completely different story. Already, he is scooting himself all around the house in his walker, opening every drawer he can reach, and grabbing everything that is even remotely within his armís reach. I can tell we are definitely in for it in the baby proofing department. He totally†opened the oven the other day, so I found myself online searching for baby oven locks Ė I didnít even know those were a thing!With a little one that is so incredibly curious (to put it mildly), it can be tricky to get anything done. First and foremost, my job is to keep him safe which entails giving him plenty of close supervision Ė he is still just a baby after all Ė but, when I do need to get things done, Iíve found that there is an easy way to keep him contained and happy: a play yard!AdvertisementFor a baby that doesnít particularly enjoy independent play,baby stores online, my son is surprisingly fond of being in his play yard. Perhaps itís the fact that the mesh sides still allow him to see me and keep an eye on exactly what Iím doing, but whatever the case, itís pretty magical. I set him in there, turn on some music,baby care, hand him a few toys, and Iím off to the races Ė trying to squeeze in as many tasks as humanly possible while heís in his happy place. Itís also a nice deterrent for his big sister who sometimes gets a little too snuggle happy with her baby brother. As much as he adores her, Iím pretty sure he appreciates the little break from all the hugs and kisses on occasion.$119.99BAMBI Care Centerô Play Yard from Safety 1stItís so nice knowing that my baby is safe and sound while playing, so I can check a few things off my to-do list quickly. As an added bonus, theyíre also super easy to tote along when you go to friendsí houses who might not have kids or who have younger babies and havenít gotten around to baby proofing things Ė and perfect for bedtimes while youíre away from home.Our play yard was given to us years ago by a friend, but if I were going to choose my own, I really love this Bambi one by Disney Baby. The simple design and subtle colors are great for blending in with your existing home decor (something important in my book) and the little Bambi mobile is the cutest! It also has a great infant changing station attached, which mine never came with,baby bedding, but wouldíve been super convenient!How do you get things done with a baby†on the move?
lonway safety
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NFL Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: